Have you ever wondered about going PRO with Libsyn?
We’ve been working with podcasters for over 10 years now.
Libsyn came about from the every day podcaster’s need to make the process of uploading their brilliant media files and distributing said files easily to their audience.
If you wanna read how that all came about, check out the details here.
But there are some of you that are wanting to up-level your podcast, are creating podcast networks, or are simply getting read for b.i.g. things to come.
Well, we have THE solution to take things up a notch.
Get to know LibsynPRO, from the inside out.
A step by step mini-walkthrough on all things how to take podcasting to the pro level
NOTE: The first half of the episode we chat about iTunes artwork and feed issues as well as the new Facebook and Twitter inline players. The PRO stuff starts at 45:45.
- 2:35 Did iTunes update their image specification and what are they? Are there problems with artwork and your feed not updating?
- 3:07 Specific breakdown of what the artwork specs ARE (as of November 2014)
- 3:50 How to update to the latest podcast specs from within the Libsyn dashboard do to your past episodes – a hack
- 4:30 iTunes is rejecting new podcast feeds do to podcast specs not being up to their specifications
- 6:27 I just got an approval email from iTunes for my new podcast with three podcast episodes in the feed but they are not showing up! Help?
- 7:29 If I’m going to launch my podcast and start to promote it, when should the podcast be submitted to iTunes?
- 8:30 Does your episode artwork need to be 1400×1400 min 2800×2800 max
- 11:20 I just published a new episode to iTunes but it has not updated in the store!!! What’s going on????
- 12:24 How can I make sure that my feed is updating properly even if the iTunes store is not updating optimally?
- 13:25 Who do I contact if my show is not updating properly in iTunes?
- 14:55 If you don’t know what feed has been submitted to iTunes we can do our best to help you!
- 16:28 What Audello is and does it play nice with Libsyn?
- 25:42 The ramifications of re-directing your podcast RSS feed
- 26:28 Q – I recently added a new show to my Libsyn account, do I have to register the show with iTunes or will iTunes will automatically split my show into two feeds?
- 27:38 Get the scoop on our Facebook in line player for your podcast
- 33:00 Walkthrough of the way that the Facebook in line player works within Facebook!
- 38:25 Why isn’t Facebook pulling the image that I want to show up on the Facebook timeline?
- 39:20 The Libsyn Player in the Twitter time line! A walkthrough.
- 41:47 The Libsyn white label player for Libsyn PRO users.
- 43:18 You can set your permalink or the direct download URL for OnPublish
- 45:45 Why do you need Libsyn PRO? Rob breaks it down!
- 50:50 Full autonomy? It’s Libsyn PRO time for you.
- 51:56 The Libsyn 4.2 release breakdown
- 55:20 The Libsyn PRO dashboard – system administration – we show you behind the scenes step by step
- 1:02:55 Managed network privileges – Manage quality control – Manage Users
- 1:07:05 Managing your own ad campaigns via Libsyn PRO
- 1:09:35 How to manage your own ads within your podcast – automatically insert using our ad stitching tools.
- 1:12:37 What’s up with network level stats. What’s the scoop with them?
- 1:16:45 A walkthrough of the white label Twitter Libsyn player for Libsyn PRO
Links and Resources Mentioned!
- Changes to show and episode artwork
- Working with show imagery
- Our Libsyn Live all about RSS feeds
- How to submit your podcast into iTunes Libsyn Live
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dug this episode head on over to YouTube and kindly subscribe and give us a thumbs up!
Ways to subscribe to Libsyn Live
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions via social media, tag us and use the hashtag #libsynlive!